CİHAN YORGAN İMALAT İNŞAAT SANAYİ ve TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW NATURAL PERSON- SUPPLIER- CUSTOMER-BUSINESS PARTNER- NATURAL PERSON REPRESENTATIVE DISCLOSURE TEXT
As CİHAN YORGAN İMALAT İNŞAAT SANAYİ ve TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ (hereinafter referred to as the “Company“), protecting the privacy of our business partners, customers, suppliers, lessors, especially the fundamental rights and freedoms of our business partners, ensuring and protecting the privacy of their private lives, ensuring and protecting information security are among our priority principles; ” We wanted to inform you about the “Protection of Personal Data”. CİHAN YORGAN İMALAT İNŞAAT SANAYİ ve TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ reserves the right to update this text of Clarification on the Protection of Personal Data at any time within the framework of changes that may be made in the legislation in force.
Since your personal data may be collected in accordance with Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law”) and the European Union Data Protection Directive (“GDPR”), our obligation to inform you about the method and legal reason for collecting personal data, the purposes for which your personal data is processed by our Company, which third parties your personal data is disclosed / transferred to and for what purposes it is disclosed and your rights that you can use as a data owner exists.
The target audience of this text is all real persons whose personal data are processed by our Company, other than the employees of our Company or the employee candidates who have applied for a job in our Company.
Personal Data Processed:
Identity Information: Identity (name, surname, T.R. identity number,)
Contact Information: Contact (such as address number, e-mail address, contact address, registered electronic mail address (KEP), telephone number)
Legal Action: (Information in correspondence with judicial authorities, information in the case file, etc.)
Customer Transaction: (Call center records, invoice, bill of exchange, check information, receipt information i, order information, request information)
Physical Space Security Information: (Visitors’ entry and exit record information, camera records, etc.)
Transaction Security: (such as IP address information, website login and exit information)
Risk Management: (such as information processed for the management of commercial, technical, administrative risks)
Financial Information: (Billing information, Bank Information, Iban No.)
Audio Visual and Audio Recordings: (Camera Recordings)
Data Subject Contact Group:
- Potential Product or Service Buyer
- Supplier Employee
- Supplier Representative
- Person Receiving Products or Services
Processing of Your Personal Data:
Within the scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 published in the Official Gazette No. 29677 dated 07.04.2016 (hereinafter referred to as the “Law”); Any operation performed on personal data such as obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, changing, rearranging, disclosure, transferring, taking over, making available, classifying or preventing the use of personal data by fully or partially automatic means or by non-automatic means provided that it is part of any data recording system is considered as “processing of personal data”. Your personal data that you have shared with our Company within the scope of the Contracts signed as a lessor for services such as Supplier Relationship and Customer Communication and CİHAN YORGAN İMALAT İNŞAAT SANAYİ ve TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ ürün finansman etc. will be stored, recorded and updated by our Company in accordance with the Law, and our business partners with whom we have a contractual relationship in accordance with the form permitted by the legislation and the legally authorized public institutions and organizations and may be processed in the manner enumerated in the Law.
Method of Collection of Your Personal Data:
To fulfill our legal obligations as a Company, to perform the contract between you and your company and/or you, to transmit your personal data requested from you and / or other representatives/employees representing your company to us verbally, physically or electronically by you and / or other representatives / employees of your company, to log in during membership or login to our websites due to the reasons stipulated in the laws and the legitimate interest of the Company. B2B, which allows you to collect it physically or electronically through applications and cameras that we place in Company buildings.
Your personal data, the explicit consent of our customers and Article 5 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 It is processed on the basis of the legal reasons specified in the article.
Legal Reason for Processing Your Personal Data:
Provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, it is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract, to fulfill our legal obligations,
Your personal data may be processed on the basis of the reasons specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 and the reasons for compliance with the law listed below, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, the data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller.
- Stipulation in the laws
- Turkish Commercial Code No. 6102,
- Tax Procedure Law No. 213,
- Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data,
- Turkish Civil Code No. 4721,
- Law on Obligations No. 6098,
- Law No. 5651 on the Regulation of Publications on the Internet and Combating Crimes Committed Through These Publications
- Provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, the data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller.
- Provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract (the personal data provided by our customers to whom we provide independent audit services are within this scope), it is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract,
- To be able to provide the requested products and services and to fulfill the requirements of the contracts you have concluded,
- It is mandatory for the fulfillment of the legal obligation,
- Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right,
Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data:
Your personal data collected may be processed by the Company in accordance with the basic principles stipulated by the Law and within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law for the following purposes:
- Execution of Emergency Management Processes
- Execution of Information Security Processes
- Execution of Access Authorizations
- Execution of e-waybill transactions,
- Conducting Activities in Accordance with the Legislation
- Execution of Finance and Accounting Works
- Ensuring Physical Space Security
- Execution of Assignment Processes
- Follow-up and Execution of Legal Affairs
- Carrying Out Communication Activities
- Execution / Supervision of Business Activities
- Carrying out Business Continuity Activities
- Execution of Goods / Services Purchasing Processes
- Execution of Goods / Services Sales Processes
- Execution of Goods / Services Production and Operation Processes
- Execution of Advertising / Campaign / Promotion Processes
- Execution of Marketing Processes of Products / Services
- Execution of Risk Management Processes
- Carrying out Retention and Archive Activities
- Execution of Contract Processes
- Follow-up of Requests / Complaints
- Ensuring the Security of Movable Goods and Resources
- Execution of Supply Chain Management Processes
- Ensuring the Security of Data Controller Operations
- Providing Information to Authorized Persons, Institutions and Organizations
- Execution of Management Activities
- Creation and Follow-up of Visitor Records
- It can be processed in order to fulfill legal obligations such as ensuring occupational health and safety and supervision in the company’s workplace and building.
Transfer of Your Personal Data:
In the event that the personal data is one of the conditions specified in Article 5, paragraph 2 of the Law, limited to the purposes specified in the fourth article of this text, the Company shall provide the Company with the purpose of carrying out the business processes directly or indirectly to our domestic shareholders, business partners, suppliers in line with the above-mentioned purposes. It can be transferred to its employees, legally authorized public institutions and organizations and legally authorized private law persons provided that the necessary security measures are taken within the framework of the conditions specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law.
In the absence of one of the conditions set forth in Article 5, paragraph 2 of the Law, the transfer of Personal Data is subject to the explicit consent of the person concerned.
Your Rights as a Data Subject:
In relation to the processing of your Personal Data, CİHAN YORGAN İMALAT İNŞAAT SANAYİ ve TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ (CİHAN YORGAN İMALAT İNŞAAT SANAYİ ve TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKET) as the data controller applies to Article 11 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698. In accordance with the clause:
a. To learn whether your personal data is processed or not,
b. If your personal data has been processed, to request information about it,
c. To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
ç. To know the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
d. If your personal data is processed incompletely or incorrectly, to request their correction,
e. Article 7 of the Act Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the article,
f. Requesting that the transactions carried out in accordance with subparagraphs (d) and (e) above be notified to third parties to whom your personal data is transferred,
g. Object to the occurrence of a result against you by analyzing the processed data exclusively by means of automated systems, and
ğ. To request the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to the processing of your personal data contrary to the Law,
By filling out the Application Form for your rights listed above in accordance with the instructions written, you may personally send a signed copy of the form to CİHAN YORGAN İMALAT İNŞAAT SANAYİ ve TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ Maltepe Mahallesi, Litros Ayvalıdere Sokak, No:9, Zeytinburnu/İSTANBUL with the documents identifying your identity, and send it through a notary public or other methods specified in the Law. Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest; however, in case of a separate cost, the Company reserves the right to charge you a fee according to the tariff to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
DATA CONTROLLER CONTACT INFORMATION
CİHAN YORGAN İMALAT İNŞAAT SANAYİ ve TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ
Address: Maltepe Mahallesi, Litros Ayvalıdere Sokak, No:9, Zeytinburnu/İSTANBUL/TURKEY
Mersis No: 0209004879200012
Web Adresi: https://www.cihanyorgan.com/